Diapers Carton SubscriptionAdded to your cart. GO TO CHECKOUT SHOW WIPES
Use promo code LOVEBUM at checkout.
One time discount valid for new subscribers
Save up to 17% on premium
sustainable diapers with our
bulk 6 bag subscription option.
You can pause, adjust, or cancel your subscription any time prior to the next scheduled order date without penalty.
Set your ideal number of days between orders and you will receive a reminder email 2 days beforehand.
You can adjust the cycle length days at any time by logging in to the My Store page.
Definitely – just log in to the My Store page to do this.
You can save up to 35% for wipes and 17% for diapers (vs MSRP) by using the bulk subscription option. When free delivery is factored in, the savings really add up!
Subscribers can update any of these things by logging in to the ‘My Store’ page. Here you will see the various options to update your details.
I was taken aback when Leanne opened my eyes to the chemicals that touch our babies’ bodies for 24 hours a day in the first few years of their lives. So I was deeply appreciative of and excited by the launch of Joonya – whose diapers are not only safe, but completely effective.
I love how soft and lightweight these diapers are! Bub is really comfortable in them, especially as the days start to warm up again. The simple sun pattern is so sweet and I absolutely love that they are made using responsible & sustainable materials. Such a great diaper.
Silky soft and incredibly slim fitting but highly absorbent, these diapers are like no others I’ve tried. I find the channel
technology spreads the absorption over the whole diaper, dramatically reducing the chance
of leaks. I also really love how transparent and responsible the company is in their ingredient choice and material sourcing.
European channel technology keeps baby dry for longer. Double leakage layers provide overnight protection. 100% natural skin-to-skin contact with inner layer touching baby’s skin. Soft on skin & helps minimise rashes.
Totally free of chlorine, latex, phthalates, perfumes, pesticides, allergens & heavy metals. Passed independent chemical testing performed by Eurofins Laboratory. Certified by Nordic Swan – the official stamp of quality & chemical safety for products made in Nordic countries.
Backsheet & topsheet contain bio-based, earth-friendly materials derived from GMO free sugarcane and corn. Totally chlorine free (TCF) core contains wood fluff from responsibly harvested forests – certified to FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®).
The Dermatest Seal confirms our diapers passed rigorous patch testing on sensitive skin. Allergy Certified carefully examined our materials for allergens, impurities, carcinogens & endocrine disrupting chemicals.
• Made of non-toxic latex-free elastomers & non-woven.
• Oversized & super stretchy ensuring a snug fit.
• Super absorbent core uses the latest channel technology to lead moisture away from the skin. Holds multiple wettings – perfect for overnight use.
• Made from 100% totally chlorine free wood fluff (TCF) & super absorbent polymer beads. Bleached safely with oxygen and ozone.
• Wood fluff made from responsibly sourced Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC MIX) certified wood pulp.
• Latex-free cuff & inner leakage barrier help contain moisture inside the diaper keeping your baby comfortable and dry.
• Silky-soft layers touching the skin are made from Green PE (sugarcane derived). Outer layers made from PP.
• 100% natural skin-to-skin contact with top layer touching baby’s skin.
• Made of incredibly soft GMO Free Green PE non-woven (sugar cane derived) and PLA (typically corn starch derived) renewable materials.
• Designed to minimise allergy & rash.
• Breathable textile-like back sheet (PE & PP) is silky-soft and allows air to circulate and prevent irritation.
• Colour is non-toxic and free from harsh chemicals.
• Adorable unisex sunshine print.
• EU Ecolabel.
• Nordic Swan Ecolabel.
• Allergy Certified.
• German Dermatest Seal.
• PETA Animal Test Free & Vegan.
• FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council).
• Chlorine, lotions, perfumes, latex, heavy metals & other toxic chemicals.
While you take care of your baby’s skin, we’ll help you take care of our forests. Our forests give us many things, including the wood fluff in our diaper core.
The Forest Stewardship Council® helps look after forests and the people and wildlife who call them home. So you can keep your life full of forest products while keeping our forests full of life. Choose FSC®.
Learn more here.
Joonya are the first Australian brand to publish the chemical tests carried out by an independent laboratory.
The inspiration behind our creations comes from being parents ourselves and our concern for the harmful chemicals that we were unknowingly exposing our children to 24 hours a day.
We have discovered an industry where brands aren’t always honest with false marketing claims and questionable ingredients the norm.
When you consider a diaper is in almost permanent contact with a baby’s skin, and the growing suspicions among the scientific community about certain ingredients accused of being harmful to health…